We at Principal Products aim to achieve continual environmental improvement through implementing a management system with objectives and targets. We incorporate environmental protection in our strategic decisions, and conduct our business in a manner which balances the environmental and economic needs of the community in which we operate.
- Comply fully with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations and meet safe environmental practices
- Work with our partners i.e. Contractors, suppliers, and other government agencies in a concerted effort to operate in an environmentally responsible manner
- Not sell products which contain heavy metals or chromates. All our products are biodegradable
- Offer paper goods that are made to meet PEFC certification requirements, promoting sustainable forest management
- Monitor, evaluate and continually improve our environmental management practices